Essie Fall 2013 Collection………………..For The Twill Of It
Hope your all happy. I am a big fan of Chanel/Dior nail polishes. I love the unique shades they come out with season upon season; however, my next most favourite nail polishes are Essie. I love the shades that come out in these too and they are generally long wearing as well. Quality for a great price! 15ml/£7.99.
I have done a little feature on Essie Weingarten herself and it is worth a look. Read it here.
I love how she took a simple idea and made her fortune out of it and is still very hands on in her business. She is’ The Leading Lady’ indeed.
The six new shades are as follows:
- For The Twill of It. Maple and Olive with reflective shimmer
- After School Boy Blazer. Deep Blue/Black
- Twin Sweater Set. Crimson Red
- Cashmere Bathrobe. Flannel Grey
- The Lace Is On. Pearlescent Fuchsia
- Vested Interest. Teal Grey
I love them all but i think the duo coloured, For The Twill Of It and The Lace is on are my personal fav’s. Available worldwide August 2013.
Which one is your favourite, if any? Have fun peop’s and i will see you all soon. ;-)