Chanel Moire Le Rouge, Fall 2013 Collection……………Back to Red
How is everything? No sooner have we heard about the Chanel late summer collection, Superstition featuring cream blushers, releasing in August then suddenly, a new one is on its way for international release in September.
This collection features shades of reds and pinks as the title of the collection would suggest. Featuring plenty of new shades of Rouge Allure Luminous Intense lipsticks which are my personal favourites, due to longevity of wear, silky soft feel on the lips and fantastic classy packaging with its spring action pop top.
There are 8 new lipsticks to try, which are:;
- Indécise – Beige Pink with Shimmer
- Etonnate – Bright Pearly Peach
- Surprenante – Sparkling Fuschia
- Impulsive – Bright Shimmering Pink/Red (LE)
- Audacieuse – Shimmering Pink/Red (LE)
- Énigmatique – Brown Red
- Ambigué – Pearlescent Berry
- Farouche – Shimmering Chocolate Brown
There are also two new Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss;
- Réflexion – Shimmering Pink
- Controversy – Brown Plum
Precision Lip Defining Pencils both limited edition
- Rose Poudré – Muted Rose
- Rose Ardent – Bright Pink
Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick in Vivid Rose- Bright pink and Red brown.
Finally, two new gorgeous shades of Le Vernis nail polish and a re-promotion of the extreme shine nail lacquer top coat.
- Rose Moire – Light Pearly Rose
- Rouge Moire – Pearly Red
I’m already loving the Rouge Moire nail polish as well as the Rouge Allure luminous intense lipsticks Etonnate and Impulsive.
Have fun peops and i will see you all soon.