Dior Mono Eyeshadows………….. Spring 2013 Preview
Hope your all well. Dior are about to give us 18 new shades of wet and dry mono eyeshadows. They come in a fairly large palette and are a generous 2.2gm each. The palette also has a mirror and two brushes, one for wet and one for dry application. The general view is that these shades are only lightly pigmented when dry but come to life once applied with a damp brush.
- 386 Blue Denim Denim Blue/Teal
- 240 Mariniere Rich Sky Blue
- 176 Lilas Mitzah Purple with Pink Shimmer — Review, Swatches here.
- 887 Bow Deep Matte Pink
- 566 Panama Golden Warm Brown
- 760 Tweed Taupe Silver/Purple
- 726 Grege Matte Camel
- 477 Camouflage Olive Green /hint of grey
- 453 Spencer Medium Grey
- 047 Gris Montaigne Mid GreySilver/hint of green
- 096 Khol Matte Black
- 006 Swan silver white
- 623 Ribbon Beige with sparkle
- 826 Bikini Pale Pink with shimmer
- 653 Morodoré Deep Burnished Gold
- 616 Sequins Beige Gold
- 434 Garden Party Mid Green
- 506 Nude Matte Cream
As well as the mono eyeshadows, there is also a black, blue and brown Diorshow Iconic Over Curl mascara.
Finally, a Diorshow Art Pen in 095 Stylish Black and Diorshow Flash Corrector pen for makeup mishaps.
Already Released now in UK. Hope you enjoyed this preview and i will be back soon. 😉
~ by Mirifique Beauty on January 30, 2013.