Avant Premiere de Chanel………………..Spring/Summer 2013 Preview.
Hope your all feeling good. Just wanted to bring you new pics and information for the Chanel Spring/ Summer collection 2013. Chanel are going all out this year with their makeup releases. They have 6 new Rouge Coco Lipsticks and 8 new Rouge Coco Shine with 30% more pigmentation and 4 new nail polishes. Said to be inspired by the classic cinema. So premiering on the silver screen are;
Rouge Coco Shine 30% 3gm/£24.00?
- 77 Ingenie – Beige Gold
- 78 Interlude -Peach/Coral
- 79 Saga (LE) -Cool Pink Review and Swatches here and here.
- 80 Suspense – Pearl Fuschia
- 81 Fiction – Pomegranate Red Review and swatches here and here.
- 82 Synopsis -Brown Rose
- 83 Scenario -Reddish Brown
- 84 Dialogue -Deep Red
Rouge Coco Lipstick 3.5gm/£25.00
- 48 Sentiment -Beige Nude
- 49 Liason -Pale Pink
- 51 Ce Soir -Plum Brown
- 52 Grace -Rosewood and Copper
- 62 Monte-Carlo -Orange Red (Lovely) Review and Swatches here.
- 54 Le Baiser -Sparkling Pink Review and Swatches here.
Les Vernis Nail Polish 13ml/£18.00
- 599 Provocation -Plum Purple
- 581 Cinema -Red
- 579 Paparazzi -Rosewood pink
- 575 Starlet -Peachy Pink
I am almost salivating at those new Chanel Coco shine lipsticks. They are stunning; Don’t you think? I will update with UK release date when i know for sure but it is normally one month after US. Their release is April 2013. See you all soon. Take care. 😉