Sunshine Blog Award
I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award and would really like to thank http://www.laurenatepacman.wordpress.com for the compliment. Check her great blog out please 🙂
-Link back to the person who nominated you
-Post the award image to your page
-Tell seven facts about yourself
– Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let them know they are nominated
1. I used to be into heavy metal music. I wore the gear, leather jacket with tassels and leggings with silver studded stars running up the sides of them haha and studded leather belt. It was a long time ago and i am still a fan of rock but i dress my age now. And No! i don’t have any pics.
2. I saw my first ghost when i was 4 years old outside a church and i was with a friend who also saw it as well.
3. I won an Easter Egg Challenge Competition for the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival and got my egg displayed in Grace Brothers Window ( John Lewis Equivalent). It was a huge Chocolate Egg with a ribbon made out of chocolate. In front of it i had the Tazzie Devil burping because he had ate all the little chocolate eggs around him and Bugs Bunny telling him off. All made out of chocolate and sadly i lost the photo of it but i felt quite proud.
4. I used to enjoy body boarding as a hobby when i lived in Devon, but lets just say, i wasn’t ever going to be sponsored by Rip Curl. Great fun though; a good way to stay in shape and i still have both my wet suits, just in case.
5. I adore Ricky Gervais. No i don’t fancy him but i just think he is a comic genius.
6. If i have trouble sleeping, (which isn’t very often) i put a CD on of thunder and lightening with heavy rain. I drop off within two minutes. Weird but true.
7. I love great food and i recommend Rome as the place to go for some of the nicest restaurants i have eaten in.
My Blog Nominations are:
Why not all have a go! Take care and i will see you all soon. 😉