My Empties for June………………………..Having a Clear Out.
Summer is here and i hope you’re all loving it. No favourites this month because they are pretty much the same as last month, so instead, i decided to do an empties post. I am still getting through the half used bottles on ‘my mend and make do year’ and have got rid of some more. I can see something of my dresser at last.
I want to use them up before i start buying again. Here are the ones i have managed to finish.
1. Body Shop White Musk Libertine Body Wash.
Really nice mild fragrance of white musk with a floral hint. Like Body Shop smellies.
2. Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel.
Another lovely one and a much stronger fragrance to it. I have body butter and body mist too.
3. Body Shop White Musk Smooth Satin Body Lotion.
I already re-purchased this as its a staple of mine. Classic from Body Shop.
4. Body Shop Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment.
Yes more Body Shop goodies and this is a great cuticle oil that’s cheap, smells great and works.
5. Dior Cleansing Water for Face & Eyes. (Deluxe Sample)
Very gentle, especially around the eye area and does not dry out the skin. It leaves skin soft actually. I may buy full size later on.
6. Chanel Le Volume Mascara, Noir. (Sample)
Have bought full size in Prune (review on its way) and i really like the result it gives. Long, curled and separated. Everything you need in a mascara and Chanel finally got it right.
7. Chanel Chance Body Moisture Lotion.
Gorgeous light body moisture which packs a punch with the iconic perfume. Deffo on my wish list for a new one.
8. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula for Hands, Elbows, Knees and Feet.
I use hand cream all the time and this one is very nice and very cheap. Great fragrance too.
9. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair.
Another iconic product. Love this and it works as well. Can’t wait to try out the new one they are bringing out. A must have for any woman over 25.
10. Estée Lauder Daywear Antioxidant Cream SPF15. (Deluxe Sample)
I have bought this one many times but alas, my skin is now maturing past its capabilities. A lovely light moisturiser for younger skins. I also look for higher SPF’s now too.
11. Estée Lauder Hydrationist Moisture Cream. (Deluxe Sample)
Really liked this but could only use it of an evening as no SPF present. Will not be purchasing in the future.
12. Lancôme Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid for Face & Eyes.
First time i have ever used this and i love it. Great, gentle cleanser and i will re-purchase.
13. Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA SPF 18 UVA Total Anti- wrinkle Renovating Care Moisturiser.
Fantastic. It seems to firm up the skin and a little goes a long way. A competitive price and beats any other day cream i have used so far and i use high end. It melts straight onto the skin with no greasy after feel and anything with Retinol A in is a winner for me. No fragrance either. Moisturiser of the year for me so far.
14. Kérastase Cris-tal-liste Shampoo for long hair.
Nice and gives hair a lovely healthy shine to it. Unfortunately, it made the ends of my hair feel very dry. Shine and fragrance is great and leaves hair feeling very light weight but, i will not be re-purchasing.
15. Kérastase Cris-tal-liste Luminous Perfecting Conditioner for dry lengths or ends.
Again it was a nice product. Very light weight formula which does not weigh the hair down and leaves hair very shiny. I just think this product is not right for my very dry, chemically damaged hair so, no fault of this but more mine for picking out the wrong product.
Chuffed i have finally got rid of some more bottles and i plan to do it again until i only buy what i actually need. Obviously, this will not really apply were makeup is concerned; still, we all have to have one vice don’t we?!!! Take care and i will see you all very soon. 😉