FOTD……….Using Favourites of January 2015.
There is something new that i want to do and it’s FOTD using my favourite makeup products i have been using this month. A two for one post!
I love doing favourite posts; however, i tend to love the same things haha. I do change my makeup looks from one month to the next and with season changes too.
I will record the main products i use and leave out primers and some bases, because they will be repeated otherwise. I do use NARS eye primer, Guerlain L’Or face primer, MAC Studio Finish concealer, MAC Dirty Blonde Eyebrow Gel and Nuxe skincare lines.
1. YSL Fusion Ink Foundation, B30.
Liquid medium to heavy coverage with a matte finish. None drying for my ageing skin. Love it. Review here.
2. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder, 617 Terre Hâlée.
LE from a number of years ago, other shades available. Natural finish without orange.
3. Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush, 73 Star Dust.
Christmas 2012. Still one of my all time favourites.
Beautiful highlighting powder. Divine!
1. Dior Extase Mascara, Black
My all time Holy Grail
2. Chanel Inimitable Mascara, 67 Violet Touch
LE Summer 2013. Lightens up the eyes.
3. Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow, 95 Furtif
Gorgeous soft grey shade and all soft touch eyeshadows last the day without fading.
4. Dior Mono Wet & Dry Eyeshadow Kingdom of Colours, 045 Fairy Grey
Beautiful. Review here. Buy it! LE Kingdom of Colours Spring 2015. Review here.
5. Dior Mono Wet & Dry Eyeshadow, 176 Lilas Mitzah
Pink based purple shade. Ideal for crease. Review here.
6. Guerlain Terracotta Kohl Pencil, 02 Blue Acqua.
LE not an essential product for me but i do love the shade. Does not set.
7. Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eye Pencil, 87 Silver Light.
Love Chanel Stylo’s. Great quality and sadly, this one was LE. I should have bought two.
1. Diego Dalla Palma Lip Pencil, 58
M&S, very nice lip pencil with lovely shades.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick, 34 La Rafinée
I love the shade for winter. Muted pink.
3. Dior Addict Lip Gloss, 382 Minauderie.
Sorry a lot of these products were LE, but i do grab them before they go.
What are your favourites for January 2015? Take care and i will see you all soon. 😉