FOTD………….Inspired by Chanel Mediterranee Collection.
I recently purchased some new items from the Chanel Mediterranée makeup collection 2015. I loved the models face and how her makeup was done. Quite obviously, i do not own all the items she wore in the promo pic but i improvised with what i do have along with what i bought.
Hope you like the look and i have to say, i love the Orchidée eye pencil applied along my waterline and how it makes my eyes pop. It’s a ‘must have’ stylo.
- Chanel Universelle Multi-Use Base
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet, Beige 20
- Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Powder, 00 Light Blondes (NEW)
- Guerlain Terracotta Four Seasons Bronzer, 01 Blondes
- Guerlain Terracotta Terra Ora Sculpting Powder (LE)
- Chanel Joues Contraste Blusher, 190 Angelique. (Not what the model wore, she used the Camelias bronzer but i wanted to add a bit more colour to my cheeks instead)
- Guerlain Cils D’Enfir Mascara, So Volume. (Sample) (NEW)
- MAC Penultimate Brow Marker Pen
- NARS Smudgeproof Eye Base
- Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadow, 621 Mirror (Inner eye corner and under brow bone)
- Guerlain 1 Coleur Eyeshadow, 05 Copperfield (NEW) (mobile lid)
- Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow Stick, 147 Caroube (NEW) (LE) (Outer V and Socket)
- Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner, Scotch , (Upper Eye)
- Guerlain Terracotta Kohl Eyeliner, 02 Blu Acqua (LE) (Lower eye)
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner, 997 Orchidée (NEW) (LE) (Waterline)
- Dior Lip Liner Pencil, 952 Rouge Royal
- Dior Addict Lipstick, 750 Rock ‘N’ Roll
There you have it. It’s one of my favourite looks for the summer this year. I do mix my looks up a lot though.
Full review of new Chanel Meditertanée products to come.
Take care and i will see you all soon. 😉